Google

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

14 days to go....

Currently in class, bored of work. So decided to on my laptop and blog a little. Haven had time to blog since white water rafting @ Tennese cos exams are here once again..bleh. 5 papers in 5 days…what a punishing schedule. Hope I can come out of it in 1 piece.

Haha just a few days ago I confessed to my mum that I drove in the US and as expected, she almost fell off her chair…haha…she din even know that I converted my licence to International licence before I left Spore hee…got a telling off and blah blah blah….I decided it was time to tell her since I won’t be driving in the US for summer and we were on some related topic. *of course I din tell her I got caught for speeding..hee*

14 days left in Georgia Tech. Everyone seems to be used to life here already and suddenly it is almost time to leave. Well for me…I am happy to leave….not that I don’t like Georgia Tech but that I think I had enough of such difficult courses. A definite eye-opener but the feeling of always finishing last sux. Guess I will be better off being a average student in NTU. I came here to experience the system and culture and I definitely got it. Maybe not in the friendliest way but I am satisfied.

I am just looking forward to summer now. It will be my longest tour ever. 3 weeks plus all around US. I am going to totally let go and have the time of my life since I have no more projects, assignments, quizzes and exams behind my mind.

Finally will be home…..for those of you interested in jioing me out for supper etc…. you may start doing that from 2nd June onwards…..Hopefully NC can confirm my flight from New York today with SIA….

Home Sweet Home after 5 mths….but first the dreadful exams….

For those in NTU having exams…hang in there guys and gals…1 more week to go and you guys are free!!!!

See you soon back home…..