Google

Friday, April 01, 2005

Spring Break 2005

Hi everyone,

Has been quite some time since my last text post. Just got back from Spring Break in Florida and it is back to the dreadful work.

By now most of you all must have seen the pics taken in Florida. haha and my master is envious..If you guys have the chance, you all must go to Florida, it is not called the "Sunshine State" for nothing. After spending my last 3 mths in the cold winter, finally I have the chance to dress in my berms and t-shirts. If you like the sun, sand and the sea, Florida is the place for you. The beaches are simply photo-perfect and so are the babes..hee...Spent a few days at Daytona and Miami beach and they are the best beaches seen in my life so far. The fine sand and clear waters make you just wan to slp on the beach. Not forgetting the large waves that are taller than me. Really had fun swimming out to the Atlantic Ocean and getting swept by the waves. Almost din make it back..haha

Disneyland is a must if you are a fairytale/magical person. haha I had the chance to take photos with some disney characters and being there just makes you forget all your troubles, at least temporarily. The fireworks at night is the grand finale. If you have been to disneyland but haven seen the fireworks, all I can say is you haven seen the best of Disney. 2 words for the fireworks ->"Simply Magical". Makes the 60 USD entrance fee seem well spent and NDP fireworks seem like sparklers...haha...If you like being in the movies, you may proceed to Universal Studios also but you will be another 60 USD poorer. You will really feel that you are acting in a Hollywood Blockbuster.

The most heart stopping moment of the trip must belong to being chased by Florida Police at Key West. hee I was caught for speeding... haha travelling at 75mph when the road limit was 45mph. I had the feeling of acting in the show Police Car Chases. 4 patrol cars stopped me and my fren's car with blinding flashing lights. haha all I could do was to pull over and surrender. It took them like half an hour to decide what to do with us and we were like crooks being stopped by the roadside with so many spotlights all on our cars. It was an ambush so I guess I was just plain suay. In the end, we had to pay a fine of USD 305.50 per car...ya..and that is not a typo error. Now we know how they fund their police force. A high price to pay but well there was not much choice since we were caught red handed. Luckily the fine was shared out amongst all. Another experience that you won't get in SG and an unplanned one as well.

Total Spending for the trip: 600 USD (inclusive of fine)
Total Mileage Travelled: Estimated 1800-2000 miles (3000km)
Cities visited: Orlando, Miami, Florida
Rating for the trip: 5 Stars
Length: 7 days
Memories: Beautiful & Everlasting

Time to sign off....it is exams time again for NTU...so jia yous everyone!! Stay tuned for more photos of Spring break.....Seeya n take care Spore