Google

Saturday, May 14, 2005

It is official!! GIP once more!

Just got my results from Georgia Tech...and it made me believe miracles do happen. I passed all my subjects!! Thanks to all for all your encouragement when I was slogging thru all the hard work @ Georgia Tech. Without all your support I would not have been able to pull thru.

Now that my results are out, it is confirmed that I am leaving for GIP once again. Yes I did not type wrongly, I am going overseas for another 6 mths. I have only abt 30 days in Singapore once I touch down in Singapore on 2nd June and will be flying off start of July again. So much has been hanging in the air for the past few mths. Glad that everything is clear now.

This will make 2005 a year that will be spent overseas. The 2nd half of the year will be spent in Beijing, China. Guess I won't have to keep my luggages when I get back from New York. Must really plan how to spend this 30 days which I believe will be spent on preparation for China trip and catching up with family and friends.

Really a funny feeling to know that you are flying off again a while after going home. Have to go through the motion of parting with my family and friends once more. Everything comes with a price I guess. This trip will make me the first person in NTU to complete the GIP Triangle. I think I will really feel lost by the time I get back to NTU. I think even my house will feel foreign haha.

Currently @ a hotel @ Los Angeles...hope you ppl will enjoy the photos of Grand Canyon. It is really breath-taking there and each photos took lots of effort to get to the respective poses... some are really risky shots, standing @ the edges of the canyon. My legs were really numb after taking the photos..haha....

Time to watch NBA playoffs.....time to sign off....byeee