Google

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Song Signing Once More

Just went for my first song signing practice in 6 mths and I was really rusty. Forgot alot of signs and really out of sync. What makes things worse is that I never hear the song b4. So can't catch the tune. Btw the song is "Dreams". Quite a nice song after you have the lyrics. Went for Laksa and Prata with Ms LL @ Suntec Kopitiam before the practice. These 2 dishes are still as good. Definitely worth the queue.

Wanted to go for Gelare Waffle cos it was half price on tuesday but in the end the practice ended too late. Practice ended with the whole grp laughing at my mistakes in my positions and my shitty signing...arghhh...shall burn the song into cd and keep listening to it when driving...

Btw performance is on next Sunday 26th June @ Toa Payoh Central. *Faintz* How am I supposed to perform with this kind of standard in front of so many ppl??? If got time can go take a look at Ignite event on that day and watch song signing....erm..juz dun pay too much attention to my signs on that day...heeeee....