Google

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tired eyes

Need a break from programming..decided to blog a little..though i dun have much to blog abt..

My eyes r so tired from looking at my code that the words on my computer screen seem to be flying around...sick of my program which juz produces more and more bugs..really juz feel like pressing del on my keyboard and killing the toopig code...

There are juz more and more mistakes in my code that I dun even noe are mistakes and I dun understand wat my supervisor is explaining to me..simply lost..and my brain refuses to on its debugging mode..

The public buses here are getting on my nerves again..2 bus juz din stop for me this morning..and i juz stood like an idiot at the bus stop for 30 min...freezing in the early morning cold..den when i finally got up the bus..had to sqeeze like sardines..ya and I still managed to sms while squeezing...guess it is an self acquired skill when u live long enough in China...

Every1 has started to plan their trip back home in dec...booking air tix back to SG...most of us are juz waiting for time to pass now and for our IA to end...everyone here is getting sick...my roomie has been sick since the 1 week break, my project partner has been sick since GIP started, my other apartment mate is down with flu...not surprising with the cold temperatures here and NO HEATER....my toilet is juz like a big freezer...try bathing in it...

5pm is near..but there is not much excitement abt it...the reason being:

for(int i=0; i<54;i++)
{printf("ctrl c ctrl v");}