Google

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Take a walk with me...

4 weeks to go!! this really sounds much much much much better than the 22 weeks I was facing 4 mths ago...though still quite some time to go but my morale rises wif each passing day...looking forward to end of exams for ntu, den end of exams for me..den I am done for my GIP...and I will start the next chapter of my life...the chapter of 2005 has been made of happy, sad and definitely memorable moments..

the weekend has ended well with not one but a few v nice talks wif ms zhuo...haha shall use the same format...dun call me copy cat ah...every relationship be it frenship, kinship or lovers will have its problems and hiccups always...take a look around you...relatives quarrel, husband and wife quarrel etc...the impt thing is not to let these problems blind u such that you forget all the good times you had wif this person..and then solve the problem together...

pretty impressed with the accuracy i had wif some things..haha shall not sae wat those things are here..guess muz be the signal v strong..haha...the long long long talk was really v nice..and it has certainly been enlightening for me too...and it is nice to be able to talk abt all these issues and gain each other's understanding..

hold my hand and take a walk wif me further down this road....