Google

Friday, February 09, 2007

First few days of work….

Finally started work on Wednesday this week and it has been pretty interesting…The first day was spent mostly on orientation and reading technical documents which is the most boring task so far…My boss is a French who’s only 24???!!!! So young become a supervisor liao…and I hear he’s one of the top students in France…no wonder he climbs up the ladder so fast…but he’s a pretty nice guy…and patient when I ask him questions..

The laptop issued to me has 1.5 GB RAM!!! The first 1.5 GB RAM computer that I ever used and it’s really smooth though the processing speed is not that fast…I guess the reasons the company laptops have to have so much ram is cos their software is sooooo complicated…argh…juz setting up the database alone takes so many steps…faintz…not forgetting have to remember which version of the program to use…

The working hours has been pretty long these few days…din leave the office till like around 7…by the time reach back hall already pretty tired..haha….suddenly forgot I am still a student these few days…but it’s an interesting experience working for the French…they seem to Skype with Paris everyday…a mic and headphone is like the stand issue for everyone (including me) …haha sooner or later..I will have to skype with my clients or colleagues in France…

It’s Friday !!! TGIF…hahaha time to nua and enjoy a great weekend coming up…