Google

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Last Leg of my Journey

After travelling for 2 weeks plus, it is time for my last leg of my journey...Washington DC then NYC and it is back home....

Travelling all over USA these 2 weeks has really been an eye-opener....experiencing the different cities and cultures of different states as well as being able to see different wonders of the world. It certainly made me realise how much things there are still to see in this world.

All things have to end and this journey will end next week....bringing much memories with me back home....

I wonder what will be the feeling of going home after such a long time abroad. With only a month before I embark on another journey in China, I certainly will cherish the 1 mth in Spore.

Singapore, see you in 7 days time....

km...1230am @ Boston.....