Google

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Last nite @ Georgia Tech

Exams are over!!! What a week... 5 papers in 5 days...totally exhausted my brain...can't imagine how many brain cells are killed over the week...

Well time to throw all the books aside and embark on my summer trip... Just spent the last night in Atlanta packing my stuff and doing some last minute grocery shopping. Took one last look at the College of Computing where i spent countless sleepless nites and the memories all came back...

Glad to leave the crazy workload here but then sad to leave a place I have started to get used to.. need to admit it is a beautiful campus with facilities...Nothing lasts forever, have to go home sooner or later...I will always remember the happy and sad times spent @ Georgia Tech...

It has been a totally life changing experience..my perception of everything changed, my character changed and I realised how big the world is out there after being stuck on a small red dot on the map for 22 years of my life. Though I am going to fail a few subjects but guess that's life, cant have the best in everything. Things I have learnt here cannot be measured by grades, neither can they be learnt from reading txtbks or lect notes.

Other than the experience, I have made a great bunch of frenz here...my dinner buddies especially. Chu wai kao peng you. This sentence is really true. Thank you frenz for cooking dinner and delivering it to my sch for me when I am working overtime. Thank you for giving me medicine when I am sick, Thank you for cooking for me when I am busy, Thank you for sending stuff back to Singapore for me when I do not time, Thank you for all the encouragement when I feel down. It has been my pleasure to meet all of you and no amt of thank yous can express my gratitude.

Freedom has rung across the Stone Mountains of Atlanta and reach the doorsteps of Hemphill Apartments... Let us enjoy the next 3 weeks of holidays and have the time of our lives....

For ppl in Spore, thanks for all the help that i asked you all to provide during these few weeks and see you soon on 2nd June when it will be home sweet home for me....

Farewell to all 26 of my GIP mates in Atlanta....it has been a great journey with you guys and girls.....