Google

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Result of a hectic day == Fever

Woke up at 7am in a daze as I had to send my mum to orchard to do physiotheraphy... Drove at rush hour jam to arrive at Orchard. Parked at Tanglin Mall after dropping my mum off. The moment I got out of the car park. Torential rain started. The rain was so heavy that I was drenched even though I had an umbrella. It was that bad. By the time I reach the Chinese Embassy, my jeans, shirt, socks and shoes were soaked. What a start to a long day.

Started filling up forms for my visa and the staff at the embassy were super unhelpful and unfriendly. Gave me black faces and redundant answers on whatever questions I asked. And they are only giving me 90 days visa. Telling me to find the local police if I had to extend my visa....duh...have to go back to collect my visa on Monday again..hope it does not rain...*sneezes*

Next stop: Maxwell House. Drop off and pick up documents for my mum. luckily my memory din fail me or else I would have definitely lost my way. *sneezes again*

Next stop: NTU....Went to medical centre to have my injections. Lucky only 1 was needed typhoid. Not that I am afraid of injections but I wan to save $...1 injection is like $20....so the lesser the merrier of course. Had my urine and eyesight test also..hmm I tink I was too tired. Can't really see the letters...or issit my lasik is wearing off..haha...nvm...still 6/6 eyesight...hee.. Met someone at the medical who said she was pissed with me...fine....It was not my fault and I shall not be bothered by this incident though it did make me abit unhappy.

Next stop: JP......met a few freshies when I was doing my chest xray at the clinic at JP. Made me feel like a freshie again..haha....*stomach rumbling*...haven had anyting 4 the whole day....decided to eat KFC since food court was too crowded....though it defies my principle of not eating fast food for the next few mths....but it was the most convenient solution to my lunch... Ate alone @ KFC while observing some sec sch kids....reminds me of my own sec sch days.... they seem so distant away now....

Next stop: NTU GIP office....settled my paper work with Shannon at the GIP office...friendly person...and many thanks to her for all the admin help provided.

Next stop: Lee Wee Nam Library......Did some HI paper work there and printed out Song Signing lyrics....*sigh*.....my SS suz.....met up with Wq at the library and went to PS to watch Star Wars Epi III with him....that was the highlight of the day...finally found someone to watch Star Wars with me since ppl who wanted to watch watched already and the rest din wan to watch...

Finally ended the day with a drive back home....after dinner....I started to have a fever....arghh. stupid rain and injection which is likely to cause a fever according to the nurse....nvm.. I decided to not alarm my parents and sleep it off....Realised that I still had so much stuff to do.. Taking over my family business by starting to read arts txtbks, maintaining my own ebay business, earning some pocket $ @ GA, paper work with regards to GIP, doin admin for my parents, HI stuff and practising SS...I NEED A SECRETARY OR PA .....any volunteers?? haha

Nvm...shall slp for now.....still have a hectic week.....dinner with my roomie tmr, SS practice on Fri, Kallang elections on Sat, Father's Day on Sun....Visa collection on Monday....................

*eyes closes and falls on my bed*