Google

Monday, August 22, 2005

Blue and Suay Monday

Din slp well yest nite due to some reasons already and was hoping for a peaceful Monday... but it is juz e start of a disastrous day..

The suay 气 is coming back again .... haha... hope it does not last beyond 24 hrs...first my daily bus fly my aeroplane..din stop for me even though i flagged for it from dunnoe how far away... this made me late for work...den on e way i realised my fingers were bleeding and I din even noe where i got the cut...this really woke me up...

Den came lunch time...walked for a long distance under the hot sun to the bank to settle some stuff den the bank told me pls go to the bank opposite as only the provide this kind of service..that was after a 30 min wait...den another 30 min wait at the other bank..they told me that I could not buy foreign currency with RMB...i was like huh?? have money also cannot buy foreign currency?? den wat's the point of hanging up foreign exchange rates?? walked back to coke again under the sun without accomplishing anything and only left 5 min for lunch..sigh.. juz had a few pathetic vege for lunch..tink muz b my suay mouth again when i was saying i was going on a diet the day b4....

Came back to do work and realised my program had lots of probs..watever...

Muz thank Weisheng and Aaron for the help provided from Singapore today...owe u guys 1...but pls dun ask for a 100+ bucks treat hor..coke dun pay me anything at all!!

ya speaking of that...coke issued my pay today...wow super welfare rite...so nice of them to care for their workers...here's the joke of the day: my pay for the mth shall b.........*drum roll* 2 cartons of the most popular drink in the whole COKE!!!! as if I am in a shortage of coke.. and I still have to take a cab to bring the 2 cartons of coke back..this is called 赔了夫人又折兵 ....

2 more hrs b4 end of work...i really wonder what else is installed for me today... but guess i am already 麻木 le ... *currently feeling like pouring coke onto my computer and crash it...hee hee*