Google

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Singapore!

There is supposed to be a typhoon this morning on National Day in Beijing..it was all over the news yesterday nite and they even issued out alerts..even my parents in Spore got the news over the news and called me...turned out there was only rain...sianz..was hoping that a major typhoon would mean no work..haha...in the end still had to drag myself to Coke in the midst of the rain...

Had a funny feeling this morning..Somehow I also dunnoe how I ended up with this feeling..just wanted to sae out my feelings and that's all..The feeling was definitely not good...Now I know how you felt last week...Thank you for listening to me this morning...

After that the rest of National Day certainly went well...Tink the morning chat gave me some inspiration for my programming..haha...my database design finally worked and my interface design got praised by my supervisor..

Currently braindead after programming for Coke for 9 hrs and then followed by 4 hrs of programming for version 1.1 of a special program...of course special programs are only deserved by special ppl...hee...hope you will like it...

the length of code for version 1.1 is already erm...countless...and abit messy...will improve for version 1.2...this is the only time when I really enjoy programming..and I need to thank my supervisor for teaching me so much skills or else I wont be able to come up with that program..

Enjoy the rest of National Day everyone...Happy Birthday Singapore!!