Google

Monday, September 12, 2005

The war to work...

juz arrived at work and i am feeling pretty tired already...the 20 min bus ride to work everyday is making me really sianz even b4 i start work...I thought by now i shld be used to being man handled on the bus with all the pushing, shouting etc but i guess I was wrong...this kind of sianness is cumulative...making me really hate the route to work everyday...and wat is worse is i go to work everyday cos i am the only 1 that starts work at 8am..the rest of my apartment mates start at 830am..my best companion is my mp3 player which was my bday gift from Westlife last year..really the most practical gift i ever received for my bday..and it reminds me of the fun and crazy times we had ever since JC...

sorry for the ranting on a monday morning but juz had to put this down somewhere...and there is no one online at all at this ghostly hour of the morning...currently feels as if i juz finished fighting a war on a refugee bus...ya and as usual, something has to break down... the lights in my office are spoilt, i am blogging with a flashing light above me now..what's new?

pretty irritated now and the day has not even started...ya and my colleagues decided to turn off the light cos the flashing is pretty irritating...i guess my colleague is rite..she is also facing the same problems...she says that actually these things are not v big things..but it is the addition and accumulation of these things that make us all feel very 烦.

Song of the day: 最近比较烦 by 周华健,品冠,李宗盛