Google

Friday, October 21, 2005

lost something i cherished

Lost my mp3 player today on the way to hard rock cafe...guess it was lost in the cab while i was paying for the fare..din even realise it until I finished dinner at the cafe..

it was a gift from westlife for my bday last year..and I really liked it...it accompanied me around e world..and had gan qing wif it already...it has really served me well during the past year..entertaining me whenever i was on my journey...

my carelessness caused me something i cherished today...it was really abit xie men as i was talking to my roomie abt new mp3 players in e afternoon and he was asking whether i was getting a new 1...den i said no...

juz wan to say sorry to westlife for losing the player and I really appreciated the gift....

dui bu qi...