Google

Thursday, November 17, 2005

End of week 19

Super fierce few days at work...had to try and change so much things in my program that I was juz stoning in front of my computer at some points..and my code juz seem to be swimming in circles on the computer screen...haiz...sometimes I wonder what are their expectations of interns..if we were dat good and could do up such wonderful stuff...we wont be called interns in the first place..wats more...we only have 12 more working days to go...if they really wan to develop the things we are doing..they shld really get a perm staff to do it instead..

The bus driver irritated me again this morning...wat's new..that's so common on my blog nowadays..that toopig driver stopped 100 metres away from where I was standing..and fine i walked towards the bus...it was like only 1 degree in the morning..and I did not realy feel like running first thing in the morning...the moment i got on the bus the driver started ranting at me...saying that i was slow and y nv run etc etc etc...i could not b bothered to even answer him...haiz...he stopped the bus so far away and now he blames me for being slow..wth...

all i know is that i only have to take this bus 12 more times...haha sounds fast...12 working days in my company left...I even wrote "12 days left in coke" on the white board in my office...haha shall start the countdown timer...

dec shall b the start of the home run!!