Google

Friday, November 25, 2005

Shopping spree/Crazy party (must see the photos!)

Haha haven blogged the whole week cos I was bz doin reports and doin OT rushing my program..haha quite a xiong week but at least time passed faster...week 20 is ending....2 more weeks!!...I am starting to smell my Singapore Airlines plane waiting for me at Beijing Airport..already started my shopping spree b4 I go back..haha..

Items conquered today:

1. Addidas Backpack
2. CD wallet
3. Demin Pierre Cardin Jeans

haha tink this shopping spree will continue till I go back...goin broke already and my pay is still not here!! hope it arrives soon...

Posted the photos of Celeste's party....it is one crazy party...this is type of party you have when you have 7 crazy guys who r bored...basically in summary, cream was everywhere..on everyone's face, body, on the floor, in the living room, in my room!! argh..!! and I tink i stunned everyone by creating the finale by smashing the remainder of the cake on Pang Yong's face..haha...this is the result of making my room dirty...and btw Pang Yong, hiding in the toilet is not a v good solution..ahhahahahha....I tink the birthday girl was tramatised by 7 of us...1 look at the photos and you know how crazy the party went..

16 days to go...hee