Google

Monday, December 05, 2005

Last leg of marathon

Now i know why ppl always say that the last leg of a marathon is the most tiring...approaching my last week of my 2005 around the world marathon and feeling damn tired...guess it muz b the @*$&^@($ work in the office dat is even damaging my eyes due to the reflection in the crt monitor and the Beida exams dat is coming up...the lucky thing is I can see the finishing line...ppl are asking me whether i am happy dat i am goin home this week..haha yes i am...but seems like my emotions are suppressed by the amt of things to settle this week...hee try asking me this qn again on thur (my last day at coke)...

I cant imagine the feeling of being on that plane back home on Sunday...finally i dun have to go back home with the thought behind my mind that I am goin to fly off again...haha i tink the feeling muz b superb..looking forward to the phrase the air stewardess says: "ladies and gentlemen, welcome to changi airport...welcome home all singaporeans"

3 days to last day at work, 5 days to end of exams, 6 days to home!!