Google

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Interviews, interviews and more interviews...

Tink I sent out too many job applications....basically every week I have one or 2 interviews...luckily these are all jobs that I am interested in...or else I wont take the effort to dress up and go down all the way from NTU also...had an offer but the timing does not really fit..will have to see how it works out...

Hope better jobs come my way...haha...luckily my timetable this sem is pretty slack for CE standards...juz 10 AU s....and out of 3 papers, 2 are open book....and no labs except for my dear FYP....talking abt it...FYP is really irritating and I hope to get it out of my mind by mid Feb...*hopefully*....will feel so relieved after March when I hand up my final report...

Anyway the condition in school is getting from bad to worse..we r suffering from serious over crowding and lack of basic resources....shuttle buses take soooo long....the library computers r all occupied and u have to wait years for an empty photocopier...Water coolers r spoilt, seats in lecture theatres are damaged...student rooms are treated as storage areas and CRT monitors are discarded everywhere...I cant take it any longer...I have taken photos of all these and decided to send feedback to SAO or whoever...School fees are increasing and yet student satisfaction decreases...

The irony is that our school has the money to build fantastic new buildings, put BIG LCD tvs in areas where no one walks past and buys chairs that costs few hundred dollars each...and yet..the most basic facilities to students like water coolers, printers, photocopiers and good Lecture theatre seats are not up to standard....it's juz like a apple with a nice appearance but is rotten inside...wait for the pics to see how bad the situation is...