Google

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Early presents....

Looks like this year's presents came in early...as early as last Saturday...Thanks to the gls: Chaoliang, my sis and gillian for the Yanzi cd...haha you all know my taste well...lol...it's a collection of all the best songs from yanzi...so all of you go buy k...or get it by other means..hehe

The second came in yesterday nite from Westlife....a palm wireless keyboard that i can use for my palmtop...v nice and practical gift and one that I have been aiming to buy for quite some time..thanks!!

This is a horrible week with 1 presentation, 1 quiz, 1 assignment due on Thur alone and another lab report due on Friday...almost all done but den still have to touch them up...Just hope thurs will b over soon...

Watched World Trade Center on Sunday with my dear and it's a touching movie...esp the part when nicolas cage and his partner were saved...it's a movie that gives ppl hope and makes you feel that anything can be overcomed by the strength of the mind...Some parts of the movie were typical American hero movies..but overall it's a good movie...

Will post the pics of my presents soon...after all the work have been cleared...