Google

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everyone!! It must be a pretty FAT new year for everyone with the economy doing well...job markets doing well and Uncle Lee giving out GST rebates..though I feel that the rebates could have been given out in one shot....cant believe I am getting even less than what I got last time round despite the robust economy...not even enough for me to pay my school fees...sianz...so this year will be a budget deficit for me for CNY..haha..
Congrats to those who bought Thai with me...look at the table above...Finally proved my critics wrong...so many ppl scold me xiao when I told them can buy Thailand...sometimes..no risk no gain...and the best time to buy things are when they r cheap or undervalued...enjoy ur earnings for Thai investors...enjoy the new year...eat more and get more ang pows!!
HUAT in the year of the PIG!!!!!!