Google

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Countdown to summer

21 days to end of exam...so near yet so far...April has been the worst month in terms of work in Georgia Tech.. basically every project/assignment for every module is due. Deadlines deadlines deadlines.... already had a few sleepless nites this mth...more to come..haha...

Just met up with the VP of NTU and Dean of CE...gave my feedback on GIP and the american system and hope it will be of some use to them..nice to meet up with some ppl from Spore after leaving for so long...

1.5 mths more and I will be back home...but before that summer tour is the highlight. Not only will I be free from the crazy workload, I will be goin all over US. Las Vegas, San Francisco, LA , Grand Canyon, Chicago, Nigara Falls, Boston, Washington, NYC and then finally Singapore. Hopefully I won't go broke b4 I reach home...haha

Just saw the stats for passing for my modules in Georgia Tech...sad to say I am right in the failure zone for 3 modules. Hmm..very unfamilar zone....I can't recall the last time I failed at a major examination. Well, not everyday is Sunday. Time to face up to reality. Took me quite long to face up to this fact...Quite disappointing considering the amt of effort put in is much more than any sem in NTU. But well guess failures are part and parcel of life. Lets hope lady luck is shining on me this time. Haven had the best of luck lately...

for those in ntu in the midst of the exams right now, good luck and all the best! in the mean time, I shall juz pray everyday that I pass all my modules...hee and goin white water rafting tml. The last group GIP outing...shall cherish it....

seeya in 1.5 mths time...byeee