Google

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Admin Day

Boring day on the whole...paper work and more paper work... helping my mum settle stuff online with IRAS and claiming my Krisflyer miles online etc...And continuing with my vcd marathon...currently at 18..hmm need to buck up or else can't finish b4 I fly off le...

Finally hand over officially to the next RSPHI Main Comm after meeting at SaDeaf yesterday.. hope they will do a better job than us and bring HI to greater heights...hee...and muz thank someone for entertaining me throughout the meeting yesterday..u know who u are can le... dun need to write name hor..hee

Goin to have a 2nd GL outing today at Eski Bar...dunnoe where is that...haha it was recommended by my sis in HI... hope it's good.. hmm it is supposed to be a "sharing" session aka gossip session to surrender everyone's secrets before me and Chaoliang fly off.. lets see how much secrets will be revealed tonite..hee...

Shall go get tickets for War of the Worlds today before the GL outing since I doubt I can get any on Sat itself...spoiling ppl again..but nvm...happy can le..haha sounds familar hor =p....

Time for my vcd again..