Google

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Westlife Outing/Ignite Song signing

2nd Westlife outing since I came back from the US...haha this one is abit more relaxed.. juz ate supper and laze ard Markie's house..with the usual activities of chatting/Winning eleven.. haha we decided to open another rounding of betting for the sequence of marriage though the stakes are not decided yet...

In the last "Survivor" bet, I have already been declared the winner..haha.. the last single and available person in the grp...now for round 2..and we already have our hot favorite.. Mr Lbj... hahahah....and then probably we will have our first commando from Westlife..oops..haha

Slept at my usual spot in the room and then went for song signing performance @ Toa Payoh Central...Sorry was abit late cos was really tired and overslpt..haha anywae it is one of my last if not the last public performances I believe...the last time i performed on stage was 1 year ago at COR Dinner...abit rusty but things did go well...i din make any major mistakes.haha at least not that I noe of... a nice way to retire from Song Signing...

Finally an end to a happening week....meeting up with old frenz, song signing, touring Sentosa, watched Initial D, having a new English name (shall not annouce it publicly here)...next week will be my last full week in Spore..hope it will be a good and memorable one...10 days to Beijing..