Google

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Sentosa/Initial D

Haven updated my blog for a few days.. cos dunnoe where to blog from..too many things to blog abt...went in and out of sentosa these 2 days both for work and leisure.. CURL was held at Sentosa and has finally ended hee...though I was only there to help my Master aka Steff for 2 days.. I felt at home as they were mostly made up of WSC/Hall 3 ppl...hee...nice meeting old frenz like Weili, Jamie, Xinhui etc...

Thanks to CURL I had free entry into Sentosa for 2 days..and I put it to good use by touring sentosa for free..haha.. went to the area ard the Musical Fountains like the Orchid Gardens and some garden that had many mushrooms haha....took photos with the Merlion etc..haha I feel like a tourist in Singapore.. Watched the musical fountain too... forgot when was the last time I watched it and I must say it has improved alot! Laser show and new characters like the Sentosa Monkey and octopus...Nice show overall...Had a more exciting time letting someone drive my car within Sentosa while I sat in the passenger seat..I thought I could take a break from driving..haha...luckily din had a heart attack..haha ok the driver was not that bad..I juz had to grab the steering wheel ocassionally..lolz...

Went to catch Initial D which starred JAY ZHOU JIE LUN after Sentosa!! hahaha....some ppl will noe why i caps lock that name..hee hee..shall not say in my blog openly or else ppl will complain I bhb... at least I have proven I can drive while eating ice cream or holding a pot of fish soup...sorry if some of you dun understand this part..juz ignore it if u dun..haha

Initial D was not bad... comprised of comedy, romance, and of course fast and furious racing action. Not forgetting the 5 big stars in the show... a must watch if you are a fan of Initial D or if you are a fan of any of the 5 stars... i would rate the show 4 stars.... The box office of the movie shld be really good judging from the crowd...full house for all the midnite shows...lucky i booked the tix in advanced...

Time to sign off again.... time to attend my grandma's birthday dinner followed by a drinking session with Westlife...hope I dun forget to wake up tmr for Song Sign Performance..tink I need a morning call..haha *hint hint*... gosh I am slightly sunburnt from Sentosa...haha as if I am not dark enough...