Google

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Changes...

Touched down Singapore at 515am this morning after an 18 hr flight on SQ 21....As the plane landed at Changi Airport, the stewardess announced:"Welcome home all Singapore citizens", I have never felt so happy to hear this before...home sweet home....the feeling of seeing Singapore again. Funny feeling...quite unexplainable...Everything just seems so foreign.

Changes, changes and more changes...so many things have changed..took a walk at White Sands and Tampines Mall....So many shops have changed and everything seems so unfamiliar. Even as I drove, the roads changed. I even mistook the wiper for the signal..an embarassing moment... guess I am too used to driving in the states....made my dad panic for a while...haha....

6mths...not a really long time but definitely enough time for many things to change. Still trying to adapt back into home....suddenly feel so lost....I dun even remember where I put my stuff in my room...

haha but at least I can see my bed again...yay...nothing beats home....