Google

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Finally handed over....

Finally finished my term of a year as RSPHI Kallang Centre-Head...Had elections yesterday at Singapore Association for the Deaf and my successors have been chosen...they are.................................................................................

Keshia and Justus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!!!

Just wish to say thanks to Ms LL and Mr Kj for covering my duties when I was in the US... duo xie le....I know it was tough on u all so thanks once again...

To all volunteers in Kallang, it has great to work with you guys to help the Hearing Impaired Community and we sure had fun in the last year. From orientation camp, song signing to Sparks, tuition etc we bonded and grown as a centre and thank you for all the memories...

Hope you guys will continue to support the 2 new centreheads and stay as a Kallang volunteer always!!!

Also had fun at the dinner at Marche which was slightly subsidised by the newly elected centreheads..hee....after which we went for KTV....u guys muz sing more la...give me so much solo to sing that nite that I had sore throat lor...but we sure had a heck of a time...

Must do the dinner/ktv more often ah.....*hint hint* to new centre heads!!