Google

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back at blogspot

Finally I can view my frenz blogs @ blogspot after managing to get round China's great "Firewall" as they call it. It is courtesy of my supervisor..thanks.. super zai...learnt something new abt proxies and how to get around them..hee tink it is a veri useful knowledge...

Today marks the end of my 2nd week in Beijing...getting used to the life here..waking up at 630 am everyday..sigh..really appreciate being able to wake up late during the holidays..now usually I have to slp at ard 12 everyday..unless of course phone calls with someone goes overtime..hee and it usually does...more settled down at work already and time is passing faster...which is a good sign...

Living in the industrial park is pretty boring..not much stuff except for polluted air...and dust.. so usually will juz stay at home after work..anywae usually veri tired after work..now i guess i feel a student's life is better..haha....at least now can see the blogs of all my frenz...dun need to trouble xl to cut and paste for me everyday...hee xin ku ni le..thanks....

time to take a break and watch some vcds....take care ppl in Singapore....