Google

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

8 days to go

I guess I dun need to explain the title further...this day next week and I will be flying to the land of the Pandas... totally different feeling this time from flying to the USA in Jan... not excited, not anticipating anything.. a pure business trip feeling.. haven had enough of Spore.. and have to say bye bye again..

Haven packed anything or bought anything for the trip.. just not in the mood.. shall juz throw wat I brought back from the US and put it back into the luggage haha..

The GL outing yest was fun and "interesting"... finally have some "input" rather than me always "outputting"...haha sounds chim...Eski bar was cold..haha but our topics were HOT!! bwhahaha but everything is within the GL family...

Hope today I dun get rejected by HSA again for my blood donation..haha..keeping my fingers crossed....

Current song of the day: 周华健:其实不想走