Google

Monday, August 22, 2005

Blue and Suay part II

Already "dl" enough today...den one of the toilet bowl in my house cant flush..so i called the maintenance to come and fix it..den this champion comes and gives me a interview on the phone..

km: "hi the toilet bowl in my house has some prob and cant flush"

champion:"is ur toilet bowl squad one or sit one"

km:"sit one"

champion:"how much water is there in ur toilet bowl?"

km:"huh???"

champion:"Go and lift up the cover of ur toilet bowl and tell me how much water there is inside"

km (begins to get irritated):"ok"

km:"There is some water inside the toilet bowl"

champion:"how much water?? is it full??"

km(starting to get really irritated):" it is not full"

champion:"when u flush does the flushing handle gets stuck?"

km(gives up):"I dunnoe can you juz send someone down??!"

champion:"ok later ba"

km:"ok" (slams the phone)

*shall do nothing tonite except hug my pillow and fold stars............*