Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Boring Week

Pretty boring week .... nothing to blog much abt except that tmr is the last day of work for the week cos friday lessons starting..it has been programming, programming and more programming everyday...guess life has began to set into a pattern..me and my roomie are getting sick of working life in China...haha

ya and we are also starting to get irritated by the public bus drivers...every time make things difficult for us by refusing to give us small change or scolding us for nothing..as if we owe them money....it is the same every morning and evening...i am always trying not to spoil my day by arguing with them...haha the best way is juz to plug my mp3 player in my ears whenever I am on the bus...

hahah the most commonly used word in my room these days is sianz..hahhaha every morning my roomie and me will start saying this word...even when we go to bed..it will still b the word..even as I am blogging right now..i can hear him say sian..hee....another apartment mate of mine was so disappointed that there is no typhoon in Beijing cos he cannot pon work..haha so funny...

we wanted to watch the NDP webcast yest but in the end it was so laggy that we gave up... so basically we r pretty cut off from the rest of the world except for an internet connection... 11pm and I am pretty done for the day...usually in Sg my night is juz starting...Just chatted with Tony abt life in Beijing and he gave me this advice:"If u cant beat them, join them!" haha....erm..joining them is not fun at all..you really have to do more than just talking rudely and spitting all ard the place...haha...I am not intending to learn all these at all...

Shall end with a quote from my apartment mate Kelvin:"Working life in Beijing is just like pressing Control C and then Control V aka copy and then paste"....this I totally agree....