Google

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Touched by a parcel...

I dun really know how to blog this cos alot of the things that happened can only be explained by feelings and telepathy...sorry if i am making u confused..but i noe at least 1 person reading my blog will understand..hee

i am still wondering wat made me suddenly go to the letter box yest nite after dinner...juz a feeling..cos the letter box is v far away and yest nite was especially cold..but i still made the long walk there...when i opened the letter box...i found a piece of paper that says there is an international mail for my apartment...den after some sms and msn, hee realised the mail is for me...already started to be v happy even b4 i got my mail...

specially took 1 hr off from my supervisor to go to the post office which was ard 25 min walk fr my office..after searching the whole post office for the right place to collect my mail..finally gt it! felt so blissful the moment i opened it..haha shall not mention the contents of the parcel..juz wan to sae it is really a vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv nice feeling to have ur loved one send something from home to you when you are overseas...a feeling that cannot be described by words...

i was smiling on the way back to e office..haha..din get e chance to really see the contents of the parcel till i got home after dinner...the more i look at the gifts...the more touched i am... simply dunnoe wat to say... i really feel very spoilt today...

sometimes i wonder whether there is a wireless connection between beijing and singapore.. cos the rate that things are coinciding is really stunning...so stunning that now i have to change plans for december...haha...i tink today my blog is veri confusing for most ppl..i also dunnoe wat i am blogging...

juz wan to sae a big 谢谢你 to the person who sent the present...

currently in a very good mood...looking forward to 30th september 520pm....