Google

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Pay Day

Highlight of the week...today's pay day...as usual..my pay is delivered in a big red Coca-Cola Ang Pow...the Ang Pow is not fat though...but better than nothing..already running low on funds here..at least now I have some money to bring a person to hawker centre treat as promised in December..hee..plus a piece of kwey from coffeeshop...

Nothing much to blog abt already except that the weather is getting cold..and work is getting more and more boring...but at least my parents are here for a week..but the bad news is I am goin to get fat bcos of them..haha juz the first dinner they arrived and they are already feeding me like a pig...oh no..haha..nvm shall jian fei after they fly back home..

my mum is v kiasu...ask her to bring abit of something over..but in the end she bring so much of that something..hmm..shall not reveal what is that something first...want to know? stay tuned till next week...hahaha

Good luck and jia you to every1 studying for exams...