Google

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Crazy celebrations

Just when I thought it would be a peaceful 23rd for me..my apartment mates came up with a crazy celebration for me...Thanks to my roomie chaoliang, kelvin, shaun, chan boon, eugene and pang yong...In short cream was flying everywhere, esp on my face...kelvin and pang yong got a fair share and the rest were spared...everything was video taped down courtesy of kelvin and if got chance will post the clips and pics..some abit bian tai though..hahaha

Got 2 surprises for my birthday...the first 1 is from xiling...got a very nice card from her via my roomie and then the second 1 is from my parents..they ordered a cake for me via my roomie..haha special thanks to my roomie for being the delivery man for all my loved ones...

Have been receiving well wishes thru msn, e-cards and sms the whole day...thanks to all for the well wishes..it is really a nice feeling to receive such nice greetings from you ppl...xie xie!

4 and a half weeks to go...like many of you who mentioned in the sms...looking forward to see all of you soon back home!!

Thank you all for making my 23rd memorable...old liao..haha...