Google

Friday, November 04, 2005

Looking forward to the sun

The sunny sunshine seems to elude me nowadays..

I wake up everyday welcomed by gloomy skies and then start "smoking" at the bus stop...haha dont be mistaken...i did not pick up smoking...the temp is so low that every breath emits mist out of my mouth...

When I knock off...the skies are already dark and total darkness falls by 6pm...den the coldness sets in again..miss the sunshine in Singapore...

Nowadays I have a phobia of bathing...juz simple too cold to bath...the floor of the toilet feels juz like walking bare footed on an ice skating rink...try that and you know how I feel..

Had literature lessons today...1 of the poems described the feelings of being away from home for v long..and the feeling of returning home after that...

wondering how I will feel on 11th dec...

*stoning..*