Google

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back home

It feels simply great to be back at home...i cant find the right words to describe the feeling...haha guess the best word will be undescribable....if there is such a word...the moment i go home..there seems to be so much things to do...haha..my room is in a big big big big mess...but guess all the admin and clearing up things can wait..

shall spend time wif my parents, xiling, frenz and relatives first...other things can wait..haha finally my round the world trip has ended..and I am proud to say I am the first to go round the world!..though wif many difficulties along the way...but it has made the journey sweeter..so glad everything has turned out well...

now dat i am back..there are bound to be lots of fine tuning..basically my whole lifestyle has changed again..so bear wif me ppl if i seem to be acting strangely or not myself..cos this year my lifestyle keeps changing dat sometimes i dunnoe whether I am in Atlanta? Singapore? or Beijing?...hahaha so if i act strangely...pls tell me...I am in Singapore...

Home sweet home.... =)

P.S. : Thank you for all the wonderful presents...