Google

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Angry..

Why must there be a blemish on a nice few days? The day before yesterday, I was so happy when I saw the cup cakes my dear sent me....Yesterday went ktv with the Gls and then went to Wala Wala at Holland V for a drink with another 8 HI ppl...it was fun drinking and listening to a live band and it was a great nite out...den when i came home..i found something amiss...it was just weird...I started getting abit pissed but decided not to blow up until I found out what the whole thing was abt...

I tink I am just good at predicting things...but the things only include bad things...y cant I be better at predicting what will come out in the exam or what numbers will come out in the next 4 D or toto...Everything is pretty much what i expected...

I don't mind people touching or looking at my things...but please respect my privacy...AND DO NOT DO THINGS THAT ARE IRREVERSIBLE to them...you wan to see or whatever is ok...but if you want to do anythin to them, can you at least ask for my permission?

It's definitely not intentional but it's really very irritating and spoils my whole nite, day, weekend...some things are non intentional but can you at least tink in the person's shoes when u say or do something?

And you know what, I cant talk to anyone abt this because it is jia shi...and this is a shitty feeling...

The temperature of my blood has been slowly rising since yesterday nite...and it's boiling now...

I am just waiting for my car to come back and I think I will go for a spin and catch some fresh air...

Looking forward for my dear to come back and spend the last week of the hols wif her...