Google

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bored...

Finally there is no work today after 4 consecutive days at the swimming pool...It's pretty good $ considering we only work like the most 6 hours a day...and we get $60 for each day..

Nothing to do today so feeling super bored now...actually there is work to be done...fyp, posters and clearing up my room which is getting messy again...but just no motivation to do so...just checked the net for some stuff and feel disappointed again...which adds to my no motivation status...

At times i tink i contradict myself...At work, i wish for the weekend to come so that I can rest...when the weekend comes, i wish i had something to do...not that I wan to work...just something more happening...haha but at least work gives me $ to spend...

Tink i shld do clear up my room and do some fyp today...haha what a way to spend a Saturday... doing FYP...haiz...maybe come back blog more when i feel even more bored later...