Google

Monday, June 19, 2006

Updates...

Went for westlife dinner on Saturday at Hougang coffeeshop...thanks hanmao for the treat...watched the portugal match at the coffeeshop after that and it was an exceptionally exciting match for mr tay kun hui...haha if that last goal was not disallowed in the 90++ min, he would have won $$...but that's soccer for you...you never know what's goin to happen until the final whistle...

I am so proud to say that I haven been snacking while watching WC since last Fri....haven been eating much too...haha...guess that will help in reducing my tummy which is getting big...staying at home is so conducive for getting fat...the bed, the tv, watching dvds etc...maybe later shall go for a run...if weather permits...rained v heavily in the wee hours of the morning....

woke up at 9am today...that is really such an unearthly hour for me...woke up to find that my professor emailed me to ask me to meet him tmr...haiz...means that i have to travel all the way to school just to meet him for 10 min...*faintz* 3 hrs of transport for 10 min of talking...really wan to ask him can we just the webcam or the phone?...but at least my dear called back in the morning which brightened up my day...

din watch the 3am match yest cos my eyes were really tired from the vigorous activity these few days...they have been seriously overworked for the past few days...yesterday was really a boring day spent at home...alone..haha how i wish a few robbers can come entertain me den maybe i can set some traps and catch them...den the police will reward me with some $$ den i will appear on tv...lol...ok that's rubbish thoughts again...

today is just like photocopy of yesterday...reading up on fyp, watch dvd, read newspaper etc...my dear went hk early fri morning...if i say i dun miss her i would be lying...for the moment shall just look forward to 29th june...time just seems to pass so slow...even watching a match for 90 mins seems watching it for 9 days...

haiz...enough of blogging....shall get back to my boring fyp...den maybe watch some tv...