Google

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

In my cave....

haha if you read men are from mars and women are from venus...you shld know what the cave means...dunno y but these few days juz feel like hiding in my cave...seldom online and in anti social mode on msn...maybe it's cos of the world cup...but msn is really getting boring nowadays...so many of my frenz who i chat so well dunno disappear to where liao...guess everyone is bz with their own lives liao...

Now blasting music in my room after lunch and clearing some paperwork and poster stuff...waiting for $$ to arrive from Europe...faster come..haha..den got $ to spend liao...and as i am hiding in my cave and blogging suddenly so much memories flash pass me...good, bad, fun, sad, exciting, scary....everything....and maybe you may tink i am crazy...i am laughing when i tink of the good ones and feel sad when i tink of the sad ones....I am just one such person...who stores so much memories in my brain...and reviewing them when i feel like it...haha wonder when my brain will run out of hard disk space....

Today sneezed more than 10 times when i woke up....dunno whether is falling sick...my dear is right..late nites, eating rubbish food, no exercise means that I am falling sick soon...haha not forgetting the 3 durians i bought from geylang on Monday...haha shall eat less heaty food for the coming mth...

Just a round up of where i went to the past week...Started watching World cup since last fri nite, Saturday went shopping with my dear, sunday nua..Monday go Bird park and Geylang buy durians, Tuesday went shopping with my dear again and den went ktv with her..haha super fun..so long nv go ktv with her liao...today nua again...Quite an enjoyable few days...

Dunno why I am a little moody and sian in my cave today....

Song of the day: Shan hu hai