Google

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's pay day!!

yay...checked my bank account and found a nice increase in it...finally my pay for the swimming pool job has arrived!! haha slightly more than $500 bucks for a 8 days job...not bad...got a slight bonus from ENS...but it's been fun and meeting new friends on the job...

Finally bought my palm TX from Funan last Sunday and set my home wireless yesterday..now I can surf on my bed!! haha...ok you guys are going to say I am lazy again...but who cares...lol...can even surf at Macdonalds and watch movie on the go...and download alot of useful information like parking rates, maps, news etc into my palm..it's a luxurious gadget but I think I deserve it after working so hard to work out my investments, business etc...although now still in a deficit..but den it's long term...haha the palm burnt a hole in my pocket..hope to get some posters selling to patch the hole up..haha

1 and a half weeks to start of school again...haha this time I am looking forward to it..tink the hols is too long liao..dun like to nua too long....when school starts...I will be looking forward to the hols again..haha