Google

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Beijing Once More

Entrance of Forbidden City

Chang An Street

My hotel room toilet!!! Super big....it was like another room on its own...it's not even the main room


Wang Fu Jing - The Orchard Road of Beijing


The place where I pick my gems - Pan Jia Yuan Flea Market....the ppl simply display their goods and then it will take alot of judgement to pick out the good pieces of art from there..


2nd trip to Beijing within 2 months and this time it's super rushed....flew there on Friday night and came back on Monday morning...v tiring but v fruitful trip, buying posters, meeting new clients and of cse helping my dear buy the latest harry potter book...it's certainly amazing how suddenly I am walking along the streets of Beijing and a few hours later I am in Pasir Ris taking a cab home...Here are come pics from my trip...