Google

Saturday, July 07, 2007

The pursuit of Happyness

Drove out yest alone because of some unhappy stuff and suddenly felt that though I am in my mid 20s but I have the worries of the mid 40s....Perhaps I have seen too much...25 years of my life, I have seen life, death, debtors chasing debts, suicide or near suicide cases, family breakups..I lived half my life doing business, mixing around with scheming businessmen, begging ppl to buy my items, doing things i dun like to do and doing business in China which is a killer....I worry about my house mortgage loan and sometimes i even worry abt what happens when a fire occurs in my house....

For so many years, I have wanted to say some things to 2 ppl that I can't say, just simply becos it will cause an earthquake. Both are so bad-tempered, one simply worries too much and bothers too much about everything, the other simply spends too much, does not do any planning when doing things and is too rash...And both do not LISTEN.....

However, I do not blame them....it was not their fault that caused them to be like this....$$ is the cause of them all....pin qiong fu qi bai ru ai...this sentence does not come about from nothing....I envy the people who do not have to worry about everything....or those ppl who dun bother about anything...these ppl are the luckiest ppl in the world....

Perhaps it is the environment that I was brought up in caused me to take it easy with regards to alot of things....But that does not mean I do not do anything to solve the problem....But rather than worry about the problem, I rather use the effort and time to solve the problem....

I do not work 19 hour days because I like it....No one likes it....But it's all for a dream and all for the ppl around me...I start to miss the days in hall, when I can do whatever I wan to do...

The pursuit of Happyness....