Google

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Father's Day Celebration

This post is abit late but still Happy Father's Day to my dad!! Din manage to celebrate Mother's Day with my mum as I was still in US but at least this time I was in time for Father's Day. My mum had no complaints as I ordered a dozen of carnations and a cake for her when I was in the States. I am proud to have given her a pleasant surprise. Also making my aunties and neighbours envious for having such a filial son...hmm..oops..getting bhb liao..

Went to Lei Garden @ Orchard for lunch with my 6th and 5th aunties...shared the $180 bill with my cousin.. abit broke now..haha...after that my cousin & I had to lead my mum and my aunts/uncles to take the MRT to Chinatown....it was an "enriching" experience..haha I tink it has been quite some time since they took public transport together. We had to bring them ard like tourists but surprisingly they all had their EZlink cards..hmm..maybe they already planned to take public by not driving in the first place.

Had tea @ Hans at Chinatown and gossiped the whole afternoon about the latest happenings esp the murder @ Geylang involving the China woman. This made my aunts warn me about not going to China for 6 mths and getting hooked up with a China woman. Even my cousin gave me a stern warning. Well, no worries, I have no plans of getting attached to any China woman, so ppl you all can stop nagging at me abt this liao..haha…

Last event was dinner at a vegetarian restaurant near OG. I must say the food is not bad even though I am not a great fan of vegetarian food. But nice to clear your stomach once in a while with a non-meat fare.

Nice family day on the whole…..haven had such days for quite some time…. And I tink the next one will be quite some time away since I am flying off soon again..