Google

Monday, June 06, 2005

What I really want now....Peace

First few days back in Spore and one word...hot!! hot!!.... The weather is really hot compared to the weather in the States... sweating everyday even in my room... my best fren is now Mr Air Con..... the best invention of the 21st Century... without a doubt for me....

My mood since coming home has been going in one direction only...downwards....

Happy to see my parents when coming back and lying down on my comfortable bed once again... Driving my beloved car ard.... eating great local delights....

Everyting juz started to go wrong with one phone call... NTU called me during my dinner on my Dad's hp just to tell me not to go to China... Reason? .... GPA for Georgia Tech too low.... That was not what they promised earlier.. They clearly said in a email that I could go if I passed all...now they are saying my gpa is too low... crap... I wonder who said exchange is on a pass fail basis.... My parents are damn pissed and they r determined to show their unhappiness....

Actually personally I din have much feeling for this issue except that NTU's admin is really screw up...1 mth to departure and they raised this kind of issue...and they are breaking their own promises... Now, I got no hall..(din apply cos i thought i was goin China) and my subject registration is already over...now are they going to give me some shitty timing classes??

I am tired and don't care about going to China anymore. I am just unhappy that it is as if my fault that my GPA is low...THEY MATCHED ME TO THE WRONG SUBJECTS.... it is already a miracle that I passed all....irritating bunch of ppl who sit in the office making wrong management decisions....blaming students who dun do well without tinking the reasons behind it...that's spore for u...cover everything up until someone makes noise...I am going to be that someone...hee

This is spoiling my mood for my hols...

Already went thru alot during my stint in the US....realli lei le....just wan a peaceful life now... study, go out with frenz, have dinner with parents....a simple life...is it really so hard to get that? NTU cant even let me have a peaceful dinner with my parents...They have been toking abt this issue since the call....and I need a break from this....

Where is my cave?? Found it..but it is so dark....can't see any light in it....found a lightstick... but it last only 12 hrs...haha....

What do I really want now??

My answer will be peace........and more peace.......

I relish the days of studying hard during weekdays and going to tuition at SADeaf on Saturdays and family days on Sundays....

Everything just seems different now...and I mean everything....this will be the price of being away for 6 mths.....

Just a simple wish for this year..... Give me a break.....