Google

Friday, July 22, 2005

TGIF

This is my favourite phrase of the week for the next 20 weeks...hee..yay..another week passed peacefully..shall use the word peacefully cos my life here is really routine..go work, come home, call Spore, slp..and the cycle repeats itself for the next 5 days until the weekend when I can slp late and go out and play a little...

Not a bad life except that waking up early really sux! argh..i hate waking up early!..but the routine lifestyle gives me finally some time to slow down my life for a semester....haven taken a rest since dunnoe when...heavily involved in WSC/HI/Hall stuff and then going for DDP and then of course flying to the States for exchange..Finally can take some time out and tink about what I have actually done for the last year...time has really flown pass....

Thinking abt the events that has gone pass brings back bitter and sweet memories...the fun times during my time at RSPHI, the sucky exams...the fun time I had in the US and of course the struggle I had with my modules at Georgia Tech..But I guess the victory was sweet cos of the amt of effort I had put in the 5 modules..and I certainly gained a great amount of knowledge. Travelling all around the States was one of the highlights of 2005. It was like a dream come true...Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Washington, NYC..the list goes on....simply breathtaking....

Of course the real highlight of 2005 happened in the mth of June...Guess ppl reading my blog already more or less know la...thanks to some advertisements from my RSPHI frenz...haha.. but well I guess there is nothing to hide anywae..hee..the memories of the last mth will always b in my mind..haha...juz one word...memorable...

I guess I have changed after the 2 years of hectic uni life...i yearn for a more peaceful life now. haha or issit cos I am getting older..lolz...but I guess it is nice to take a break sometimes and juz zo bo..haha...Guess I am tired after taking part in so many activities in these 2 years... And esp spending 1 whole year abroad, I learnt to appreciate home much better and I really want to spend more time with my family when I get back...Quality time with my family seems like such a luxury item in 2005..makes me feel guilty sometimes for neglecting my parents...but well after seeing how they enjoy themselves when I am not ard..maybe not that guilty le..hee...And of course after my return, muz spend some quality time with xl also...make up for these 5 mths.. and maybe we can have our first Westlife Mass Outing..haha 10 ppl juz nice 2 cars can le...

Oh ya eh mark.. thanks for publicising abt me in ur blog..haha..."Westlife has officially doubled in size" ahhahah win liao...so next year CNY go ur house get ang pow remember ask ur mum to prepare double share for me hor...hee...and u let the cat out of the bag at the airport..hahah so I guess I deserve a treat from you to make up for it...and ya Happy Belated Birthday.. Stupid Singtel din send my sms to u..argh..as I always sae....modern technology always fails you when u need it the most...

Oh I tink I should share this with all of you since many of my frenz are overseas now..If you wan to call back home to ur family or gf or bf haha a cheap way is to use SkypeOut. It is not the usual skype cos it allows you to call from your computer with a decent connection to any phone in the world...it is the greatest discovery for me this mth cos it has saved me lots of $...e normal calling rates fr China is murderous...abt SGD 0.8 per min...Skype only charges abt erm 5 cents...considering I spend abt an average of 1 hr or more a day on overseas calls...I tink I can save up more than enough to pay for my air tix to and fro Beijing...

Just a catch on SkypeOut...sometimes you do get a couple of disconnections....and here's when the trouble start..hahah..I receive some threats from some1 everytime I have a dc....haha... so far the record is 5 dc in a nite..hmm..hope the record stays and dun change...I din mean to hang up on u hor..is the stupid connection...haha but nvm I will still take the "punishment" when I get back ba....hahaahaha

hahah long post today..lolz...shall end soon...Hope I get an 'A' for my IA here in China cos I was promised a reward if I do so...hmm abit tough cos I heard fr my seniors IA the usual grade is like a B or C...A needs to have quite a good project done during the attachment...nevertheless, shall try hard to get an A juz for the reward...though I hope for a slightly better reward... haha I do prefer 'k' rather than 'b' hahaha *hint hint*.....

Time to go for a jog...in the polluted air of Beijing City...happy weekend Singapore!!

*sneezes*....hmm that is not a symptom of flu...hahahahha