Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

京剧

Just went out and watch 京剧 at this threatre which is really 古色古香....juz like in all the movies...the first part was 霸王别姬 and the 2nd part was 闹龙宫...the actors were really power with their voice projection and though we din noe wat they were pronoucing most of e time, it was still quite enjoyable...the 2nd part really impressed me as the person acting as 孙悟空 is really zai with the 金箍棒...spinning and throwing it all ard as if it was part of his body...li hai!

After the show abit tired le after a whole day of lessons...e history lessons in the afternoon was really like an 安眠药...i tink arranging history lessons in the afternoon is a super big mistake..ahha esp for ppl who really feel slpy after lunch..hee that equals to me..lolz..e morning lesson on Chinese language was much more interesting and I am quite impressed with myself that I din slp at all...lets hope I dun slp for tmr's lesson ...haha

Received some not so good news from my family these few days and feeling really 不孝 for not being able to be at home when such things happen...was abit listless when i got the news.. guess that is the price to pay of being the first to go ard the world...

It is almost Sept already and approaching the 9th mth that I am overseas this year....tink I have seen enough of the world for now...both the beautiful and ugly side of them...tinking back on my US trip and then my return home and my trip to Beijing, it has really been a long journey this year..so much happenings..that sometimes i fail to sit down and take a breather....there is simply too much displacement this year..everytime i get in to my comfort zone..i have to be displaced.. and face an entirely new environment..honestly it is really a big mental challenge each time to adapt to a totally new environment and face everything that looks ever so foreign...

must thank all my frenz who have always been there for me throughout this year...no matter whether it is my frenz in SG or my frenz in Georgia Tech or my frenz in Beijing..thank you for the encouragement when i am down and for listening to me when i am complaining... other than thank you , it is still thank you....

n of cse muz thank a special person...thank you not only for e encouragement n chatting yest when i was feeling sian abt e family stuff but simply juz for everything..

it has not been the best of weeks this week but i guess it is coming to an end and glad that finally some good news is coming from home...*breathing a sign of relief*

life is juz sooo unpredictable .... make the most of everyday and cherish everything u have when you have it....