Google

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ctrl C and Ctrl V lifestyle

Just in case some of you do not understand the meaning of Ctrl C and Ctrl V....it simply means copy and paste...haha a veri fitting way to desctibe my lifestyle nowadays..DVDs have already become my best frenz...lolz...

I am struggling to find something to blog abt in the past few days other than the no pay issue.. even complaining abt the no pay issue is a once in a mth affair...haha this post is goin to be very bo liao..cos I still dunnoe what to write...a lack of content to write about is something that I seldom experience...but well there is a first in everything...

Thurs le...1.5 hrs to start of weekend...lets hope lessons tmr wil be interesting...

Anyway...thanks for keeping me company yest when I was really bored.. =)