Google

Monday, August 29, 2005

My house is falling apart

Guess by now most of you have already read my post abt my "toilet bowl" experience and i must say the feedback for the post is really good...guess I gave all my readers a great laugh with that post...

Well...the 2nd toilet bowl in my house is down...sigh...haiz..now I have to flush it manual by turning on and off the main water supply...win liao...so basically we are all fearing for the worst... hoping the whole toilet does not flood...which would inevitably flood my room which is beside the toilet...hope i dun wake up one fine morning and realise I am living in a kelong...

we had a talk about our toilet during lunch time and we were discussing whether our toilet can withstand a "big" transaction..hahahahah u all imagine wat is that ba..den i said..there is only 1 way to find out....hahahah...lets see who gets a stomachache first...guess I will try to use coke's toilet as much as possible fr now on..hahaha

my house is basically falling apart after almost 2 mths of staying here...bulbs are starting to fuse.. the floor is rising...yes..it is not a typo...due to expansion of the top layer of the floor..a part of the floor has a big hump...and basically our lights in the living room is not working..even the smoke exhaust for cooking has fallen apart...and erm..my toilet sink takes like 5 mins for the water to drain away...and the shower area is flooded with shampoo and soap due to poor drainage...

hmm the house certainly looks good from the photos but the quality of the house is definitely not there...It is supposed to be brand new but I think at this rate it wont last till e end of the year.. luckily my landlord is quite friendly and everytime we have probs he will come down and help us solve..but i doubt that is goin to help cos everytime the repair only creates something worse..

lets hope my roof does not fall off tonite...haha....