Google

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Zzzzzz

super super slpy in the office currently...struggling to keep my eyes open..so decided to take a break from programming and juz blog a little..

Guess it muz be the heavy lunch juz now..haiz.tink shld not eat so much during lunch time liao or else will keep falling aslp in e afternoon...got a 冲动 to drink coke juz now to get a doze of caffine but managed to have some self discipline...shall not drink so much coke cos my lifestyle and environment is already unhealthy enough...

Juz now during the routine post lunch crapping session, everyone seems to be in the "holiday mood" already...haha kelvin is joining in the countdown to end of sept movement...haha next mth this day..he will be flying back to SG...me will fly 1 day earlier than him..haha which means that this moment next mth I will be lying on my comfortable MATTRESS bed at home and not my WOODEN bed in my current room....tink i am wr0ng...this time next mth..i shld be on my way to ntu..hee hee....

Today coke juz received some assessment forms from ntu asking them to assess the interns at week 10...hmm...hope i get some decent appraisals...afterall, I have been providing free labour for them for the past 2 mths...没有功劳也有苦劳 lor..haiz..in this world still got free labour coke shld feel lucky liao..

1 more hr to knock off le...finally my spirits are getting lifted slightly when i see the first digit on the clock to be 4.....hmm but no feeling to go to the toilet..sigh...that's bad...

Almost reached the mid of the work week...................