Google

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Book out week

Finally, everything has been settled and I am good to fly home tmr nite....maybe except for packing my luggage...haven packed at all..maybe shall spend some time 2nite packing...

I am more than halfway thru my IA and I sort of completed my first project..at least the my program can now work..and things can be seen on the PDA..which was a great relief for me and my partner..

Really went thru quite alot of stuff to return back home this week but I have no doubts that it is all worth the trouble...even a simple bb will be worth it..hee...and as they always say..the more bitter the process, the sweeter the victory... this has been such a year for me...met with alot of tough obstacles this year..but glad in the end all turned out well...

Though only back for a week..I shall not tink so much abt coming back to Beijing and juz conc on having a good time back home...anywae it will be the last leg of my journey when i come back.. shall juz bear with it and finish what i set out to do...I am sure December will be my favourite mth of this year...

29 more hours to the airport... I hear my bed back home calling out to me....haha...ok i am goin nuts.. but pls take into consideration I am a person who has not slpt on a mattress bed for almost 3 mths...i am goin to kiss my bed when i get home.. =)